Sunday, July 02, 2006

INGER LOSE, INGER LOSE, INGER LOSE.


Were going home, were going home
Were going, Englands goinging home...

Everyone seems to know the score

They've seen it all before They just know They're so sure

That England's Gonna throw it away Gonna blow it away But I know they can play 'Cause I remember...

Three Lions on a shirt

Jules Rimet still gleaming

Forty years of hurt Never stopped me dreaming

So many jokes, so many sneers

But all those oh-so-nears Wear you down Through the years

But I still see that tackle by Moore And when Lineker scored Bobby belting the ball

And Nobby Dancing

Three Lions on a shirt Jules Rimet still gleaming

Forty years of hurt Never stopped me dreaming.

**** "THEY THINK IT'S ALL OVER ........ IT IS NOW"*****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home