Tuesday, April 01, 2014

A man received the following text from his next door neighbour:



Listen mate, I have something to confess and I want you to know that I am very sorry and promise you it will never, ever happen again.

I have been so riddled with guilt, but beg you please forgive me this once, I have been tapping your wife, using and abusing it day and night when you’re not around. Sometimes I can hardly wait until you have gone to work before I am straight in there, but now I wan't to come clean because when you game home early yesterday you almost caught me in the act.

I can no longer live with the guilt and I hope you will accept my sincerest apology with my promise that it won’t happen again.

The man, looked at his wife in horror, went into his bedroom, grabbed his gun, and without a word, shot his wife dead.

A few moments later, a second text came in: Damn autocorrect. I meant to say wifi not wife.





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home