Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Whale Oil Beef Hooked

So, have you figured what to buy the Missus for Christmas?" asked Brady.
"I, sure have, she decided it for me," answered Paddy. "She said she wanted something with diamonds in it, so I've bought her a pack of cards."


---


Two old drunks on their way home from the pub, were stumblin up the country road in near darkness, "Seamus, I think we've stumbled into the graveyard - look, I can see a stone here that says a man lived to 105!"

"Glory be Malarki, was it anybody we knew?"

"No, twas somebody named 'Miles from Dublin'"


---


An irishman takes his goldfish to vets and tells the vet he thinks his fish has epilepsy, the vet says well the fish looks pretty calm to me. then the irishman yells just wait, i havnt taken it out of the bloody bowl yet!!



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home