Sunday, January 21, 2007

I want ro ...


A guy walks over to a gorgeous girl sitting at a barstool and says "I want to play with your big tits all night."

Shocked, the girl says "oh my god, do you see that huge guy over there? he's my boyfriend and when I go over and tell him what you have just said to me he'll will beat the crap out of you.."

The man replies "I still want to play with your big tits all night, and fill your pussy with beer and drink it."

Stunned, the girl walks over to her boyfriend and tells him whats going on, "That man over there says he wants to play with my big tits all night."

The boyfriend stands up pissed off and rolls up his sleeves.

She then says, "He also said he wants to fill my pussy up with beer and drink out of it"

The boyfriend rolls down his sleeves, sits down and continues drinking. "What are you doing, arent you going to beat him up?" She asks.

The boyfriend smugly replies, "I ain't gonna mess with a guy that can drink that much beer."

(",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home