Sunday, December 17, 2006

Blonde School Girl


A girl comes home from school...

"Mummy, today we did counting at school and all the other kids could only count up to five but I could count to ten! Is it because I'm blonde, mummy?"

"Yes, darling. It's because you're blonde."

The girl comes home from school the following day... "Mummy! Guess what? Today we were doing the alphabet and all the other kids could only go as far as 'g' but I went as far as 'm'. Is it because I'm blonde, mummy?"

"Yes darling, it's because you're blonde."

The girl comes home the day after that.... "Mummy, today we were doing gym and all the other girls had flat chests, but I had these....", the girl pulls up her top to reveal a stunning set of 36D breasts.... "Is it because I'm blonde, mummy?"

"No, dear. It's because you're 25."

(",)

Q: did you hear about the blonde that robbed a bank?

A: she tied up the safe and blew the guard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home